Knowing that a loved one’s grave looks respectable and dignified gives security and peace of mind. We know that it is often difficult, due to age, illness or distance, to regularly visit and care for a family grave and so we offer a grave maintenance service whereby we will tend to the grave in your stead.
The grave tending service we offer for each visit entails:
- Lightly clean (soap and water and polish*) the memorial
- Washing of all memorial pots.
- Removal of weeds and any debris (dead flowers, plants, litter etc)
- Trimming of grass around headstone and edge of plot
- Place fresh seasonal flowers into the existing grave vase**.
- Provide before and after photographs and report on the condition of the memorial*.
This service is undertaken by our specialist and qualified Stone Mason to ensure that each memorial is regularly inspected to current NAMM specifications so that any possible damage or remedial work is identified and reported to you as soon as possible.
Grave Tending Plans**
|Bronze Service||1 Visit per year||£45.00|
|Silver Service||4 Visits per year||£175.00|
|Gold Service||12 Visits per year||£495.00|
|Xmas Wreath Service||1 Visit per year||£70.00|
|Special Occasions***||5 Visit per year||£200.00|
- Christmas Holly Crosses and Wreaths
- Replacement vases and flower holders
- Planting of bulbs
- Planting of seasonal plants / heathers
- Adding of top soil
- Seeding and Turfing work
- Leveling of memorial
- Renewal of chippings
- Industrial cleaning
- Remedial work to memorial
- Inscription re-enamelled or re-guilded
*An estimate of the cost for any works required will be included. You can choose if you wish us to carry out any of the work at our next visit.
** Within the local Llanelli area. Travelling expenses will be added to sites further afield.
*** includes visits approx. 2 days prior to the deceased’s birthday, anniversary of death, Good Friday, Christmas and another date of your choice – Also included are an Easter and Christmas wreath on those visits